Speciality inkjet paper rolls and vinyl rolls

We stock a wide range of speciality papers including speciality inkjet paper rolls and vinyl rolls. These papers are intended for use in wide format inkjet plotters and solvent printers and are primarily for use with dye, pigment and solvent based inks.

Speciality ink jet papers and vinyls are used for applications such as posters, backlit display graphics, proofs, signage, banners, floor graphics and window cling signage.

We can advise you on the best speciality inkjet paper rolls and vinly rolls for all the leading brands of wide format inkjet plotters and solvent printers including HP, Epson, Canon, Mutoh, Mimaki, Seiko and Oce. 

Our sales teams are available to answer any questions that you may have, so please don’t hesitate to call us if you require further information.

 National Sales Number – 0845 050 4120.

Your cart

Shipping and discount codes are added at checkout.